About Safaris For Me
Safaris For Me is a South African, owner managed, niche middle-high end Inbound Eco-tourism business for the leisure travel market as well as the corporate market.
My mission is to give our guests an unforgettable and authentic eco – wildlife experience, tailor-made to your unique individual needs/requirements, accompanied by high levels of service. We would like to think of you, our guests as our friends where relationships and friendships are grown and developed over many years. Having personally stayed and spent time at all of our partner lodges, I am able to happily recommend all of these luxury lodges.
I have a life time of passion for the bush, people and wildlife photography together with honesty,
sincerity and service.
Goals and Objectives
- With our core strengths of passion for the bush and for people, our photographic skills and some unique ideas, we are perfectly placed to leave our guests with lasting memories and a deep connection to the bush and our country. We would like our guests to experience the beauty of nature; both the large as well the small creatures that inhabit the bush.
- To leave our guests educated in the importance of conservation of our wild places in the complex world we live in today.
- To uplift their spirit, revitalise their mind and heal their bodies as only nature has the unique ability to do.
- To have our guests return with their families and friends for many years and promoting to others a visit to South/Southern Africa for a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
- To deliver exemplary service and to provide our guests with whatever they need
- To be easily accessible to our guests.
- To always be passionate about our business and the partners in our business, our guests.
- To provide our guests with a quality, professional photographic diary in the form of a book of our guest’s experience
- To be a successful, reputable and respected eco-tourism company within the tourism industry.
- To educate our guests about global conservation issues through the bush experience
- To facilitate conservation efforts by forming strategic alliances with various conservation organisations.